Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lucky 21?

I'm on page 21.  Not as quickly as I'd hoped to move, but I can round out CH 1 by Saturday.  This will allow me three weeks to get knee-deep in my chapter on India and I'll be fully prepared to read sections from both for my conference at the end of the month.

I can't wait for Craig to arrive Thursday... suddenly he actually feels a thousand miles away.  But I see him 2x this month and am trying to remain positive.

My grandmother and I just started watching pieces of the Anne of Green Gables series in the evenings... haven't seen it since I was an adolescent so it's a wonderful, dream-like deja vu experience to see them again.  I remember really identifying with "Anne with an 'e'"  (in both the books and the film), all dreamy-eyed and awkward with her nose in a book... good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment